2 bedroom terraced house for saleWidford Green, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £70,000-£80,000***
- First time buy
- Investment property
- Two bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- No upward vendor chain
- Viewing essential
***Guide Price £70,000-£80,000*** Looking for the ideal first time buy or investment property? Look no further. This two bedroom house is offered with NO UPWARD VENDOR CHAIN and really must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
Looking for the ideal first time buy or investment property? Look no further. This two bedroom house is offered with NO UPWARD VENDOR CHAIN and really must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
Kitchen 16' 1" Max under wall unit x 6' ( 4.90m Max under wall unit x 1.83m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, set beneath work surfaces and incorporating and sink and drainer unit. Built in cooker and hob with stainless steel cooker hood, coving to ceiling and tiling to splashbacks.
Lounge 16' 1" Max under stairs x 10' ( 4.90m Max under stairs x 3.05m )
Open to the kitchen with laminate flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, coving to ceiling and double glazed doors to the rear garden.
With stairs leading up from the lounge.
Bedroom One 11' To front of wardrobes x 7' 1" ( 3.35m To front of wardrobes x 2.16m )
A double bedroom with a rear facing window and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 1" ( 2.44m x 2.46m )
A second bedroom with front facing window.
A modern shower room with w/c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, front facing obscured window, ladder rail and tiling to walls where visible.
An enclosed rear garden laid to lawn.
The property benefits from allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67955714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.