3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBownder Lowen, Gilbury Hill, Lostwithiel
Withdrawn from Market
- Reception Hall * Ground Floor Third Bedroom with En Suite
- Laundry/Utility Room * Subterranean Store/Cinema Room
- Lounge/Dining Room with Bi-fold doors to patio
- Porcelenosa Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Second Double Bedroom * Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating
- Garden * High Specification * 10 Year Structural Guarantee *
- Freehold * Very light and spacious
4 Bownder Lowen is a brand newcontemporary uniquely designed house with garage, private garden threebedrooms, two shower rooms and family bathroom.The property is built tothe highest of standards with a brand new 10 year Structural Guarantee. The property will have high insulationvalues, full gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. There will be parking for two vehicles and agarden.Lostwithiel town centre iswithin a comfortable walk. The town hasa number of shops that cater for day to day needs with independent traders andpopular pubs and restaurants. The River Fowey meandersthrough the town and leads to the beautiful south Cornish coast with its goldensandy beaches.Lostwithiel also boasts amainline railway station with a regular service to London Paddington.Gilbury Hill offers a rareopportunity to purchase a brand new home in this sought after Stannary town.FRONT DOOR TO:RECEPTION HALL: Stairs to first floor. Door to:BEDROOM THREE: 3.53m x 3.4m. EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Shower cubicle, wash handbasin, low levelWC.SUBTERRANEAN STORE/CINEMAROOM: 6.96m max. x 4.61m narrowing to2.11m.SEPARATE WC: Low level WC.LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM: 2.3m x 3.26m. Sink unit.Stairs to FIRST FLOORHALLWAY: Door to:LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: Dining Room: 6.96m x 4.61m. Bi-fold doors. Six velux windows. Opening to:Kitchen: 3.4m x 3.16m. Porcelenosa quality kitchen units with sinkunit with cupboards and drawers, built oven, hob and extractor, appliancespace.MASTER BEDROOM: 3.45m widening to 4.68m x 3.7m.EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Shower, low level WC, wash handbasin.BEDROOM TWO: 4.68m x 3.16m.FAMILY BATHROOM: Suite comprising panelled bath, washhandbasin, low level WC, corner shower cubicle.INTEGRAL GARAGE: 6.7m max x 2.93m widening to 4.3m.OUTSIDE: The property also has two PARKINGSPACES. Steps lead up to REAR GARDENwith PATIO and fencing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8054611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop , Lostwithiel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.