3 bedroom terraced house for saleCanterbury Road, Southsea
- Chain free
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Three double bedrooms
- Extended large kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
Refurbished to a high standard this large three bedroom terraced house with double bay and forecourt is the perfect family home, This property will not stay on the market long. Call us now to view!
Refurbished to a high standard this large three bedroom terraced house with double bay and forecourt is the perfect family home. Benefiting from insulated bamboo flooring throughout, smoke alarms in every room connecting to the mains and fire doors in every room no expense has been spared! Downstairs has three spacious reception rooms meaning you will never be short of space. From the kitchen there is an enclosed and easy to maintain garden which will be perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the Southsea weather. With feature fireplaces and a second shower room the first floor boast three double bedrooms along with a loftroom. This property will not stay on the market long. Call us now to view!
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, understair storage, radiator, bamboo flooring. Doors to:
Lounge 11' 11" max + bay window x 10' 4" ( 3.63m max + bay window x 3.15m )
Textured ceiling and coving, smooth plastered walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, bamboo flooring.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.36m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, bamboo flooring.
Smooth plastered ceiling, tiled walls,double glazed window to side elevation, gas shower, shower cubicle with water resistant membrane on shower tiles, wall mounted storage cupboard, WC, large wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
3rd Reception Room 11' 4" max x 10' ( 3.45m max x 3.05m )
Open plan from hall, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, large secure German doors to kitchen, bamboo flooring.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.61m x 2.69m )
Smooth plastered insulated ceiling, tiled walls with insulation, two double glazed window to side elevation, two double glazed skylight, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink drainer, two electric ovens, two electric hobs, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, underfloor heated tiled flooring. German doors to garden.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, stairs from hall, stairs to loft room, bamboo flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" max + bay window x 11' 11" ( 4.14m max + bay window x 3.63m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, built in over head cupboards, original blocked fireplace, two radiators, bamboo wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.36m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, bamboo flooring.
Smooth plastered ceiling, tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation, electric shower, shower cubicle with water resistant membrane on tiles, wall mounted towel heater, wall mounted storage cupboard, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" max x 10' ( 3.51m max x 3.05m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, blocked original fireplace, radiator, bamboo flooring.
Textured ceiling and walls, double glazed ceiling window, laminate flooring.
Paved, flower beds all around, trees at rear, private, wall and french decking around which is new.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67960265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.