4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardinham Close, Gilbury Hill, Lostwithiel
Withdrawn from Market
- Lounge * Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Two Main Bedrooms Each With En Suite Faciilities
- Two Further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom *
- Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating *
- Two Parking Spaces * Garden * Open Views *
- High Specification
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
5 Cardinham Close is a brandnew contemporary designed four bedroom home with parking and private parking. The property is built tothe highest of standards with a brand new 10 year Structural Guarantee. This spacious property will have high insulationvalues, full gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. There will be parking for two vehicles and agarden.Lostwithiel town centre iswithin a comfortable walk. The town hasa number of shops that cater for day to day needs with independent traders andpopular pubs and restaurants. The River Fowey meandersthrough the town and leads to the beautiful south Cornish coast with its goldensandy beaches.Lostwithiel also boasts amainline railway station with a regular service to London Paddington.Gilbury Hill offers a rareopportunity to purchase a brand new home in this sought after Stannary town.FRONT DOOR TO:HALLWAY: CLOAKROOM: Low level WC, wash handbasin.OPEN PLANKITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM: 8.3moverall x 2.9m widening to 3.4m. HIGH QUALITY PORCELANOSAKITCHEN: Range of units comprising sinkunit with cupboards under, built in oven, hob and extractor fan.BEDROOM FOUR: 3.88m x 2.35m. Stairs lead down to LOWERGROUND FLOOR:LOUNGE: 5.85m x 3.88m. French doors to outside.BEDROOM THREE: 4.32m x 2.9m.BATHROOM: Panelled bath, wash handbasin, low levelWC.Stairs from ground floor leadup to:FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Built in cupboard. Door to:BEDROOM ONE: 3.36m x 3m. Door to:EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Corner shower, wash handbasin, low level WC.BEDROOM TWO: 4.26m x 2.75m.EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM: Shower cubicle, wash handbasin, low level WC.OUTSIDE: The property has TWO PARKING SPACES, GARDENand PATIO.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8055053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop , Lostwithiel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.