3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShawk Crescent, Thursby, Carlisle
- Well presented end terraced house
- 3 Bedrooms, bathroom
- Living room, dining kitchen, utility room
- Central heating and double glazing
- Patio, suit first time buyer/young family
- Inspection recommended, some updating required
- Energy Rating E
An opportunity to purchase a well presented end terraced house with patio, which is situated in the desirable village of Thursby and would be ideal for a first time buyer or young family. The property is in need of some updating and has the benefit of central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside there is a patio. Inspection Recommended. No chain.
12'4" x 9'11" (3.8m x 3m)
Fitted wall and base units, built-in electric oven and hob with fitted concealed extractor hood over, integrated fridge, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, part tiled walls, pantry cupboard.
Wall and base cupboards, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, double glazed rear access door.
Access to loft.
12'10" x 10'10" (3.9m x 3.3m)
Measurements are to maximum point. Radiator built-in linen cupboard with radiator.
10'6" x 9'10" (3.2m x 3m)
Measurement excludes recess. Radiator.
9'11" x 7'5" (3m x 2.3m)
Measurements are to maximum point. Radiator.
Double glazed door, radiator.
3 piece white suite, W.C., wash basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiled walls, radiator.
Paved to front. Side access to paved rear with shed and water tap.
15'4" x 12'5" (4.7m x 3.8m)
Measurements are to maximum point. Fireplace surround with living flame coal effect electric fire on hearth, radiator, built-in cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67962589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.