2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Nicholas Way, Lutton, Spalding
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Garage and Gas central heating
VILLAGE LOCATION: Detached Bungalow located in the popular village of Lutton. Accommodation comprises Spacious Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, 2 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property benefits from Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, Garage and gardens.
VILLAGE LOCATION: Detached Bungalow located in the popular village of Lutton. Accommodation comprises Spacious Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, 2 Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property benefits from Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, Garage and front and rear gardens.
having half glazed entrance door with matching side panel. Built in airing cupboard, loft access with ladder to part boarded loft, power and light. Radiator, telephone point, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge: 15' 7" x 11' 7" ( 4.75m x 3.53m )
having an attractive fireplace with electric living flame fire, three wall light points, 2 radiators enclosed in feature radiator covers. Window to front. Coved and textured ceiling.
having a range of units at wall and base level with space for cooker, cooker hood over. worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, radiator, recessed lighting with coved and textured ceiling, vinyl flooring. French doors giving access to conservatory.
Utility Room: 9' 9" x 9' 5" max ( 2.97m x 2.87m max )
having a range of units at wall and base level, inset sink with mixer tap, worktops and tiled splashbacks. Ideal Mexico boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water systems. Window to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling. Built in cupboards. UPVC door to outside and door to garage.
Conservatory: 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
of brick and UPVC construction, vinyl flooring, TV point, french doors giving access to the garden.
Bedroom 1: 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
having window to front. Range of built in units with matching chest of drawers and bedside units. Coved and textured ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
with window to rear, radiator. coved and textured ceiling.
having panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap and attachment. Vanity basin built into unit, close coupled WC with work tops and cupboards. tiled flooring, coved and textured ceiling, fully tiled walls, radiator, window to rear.
The property is situated on a corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear. Gravelled driveway leading to attached Garage with up and over door, personnel door to kitchen. Hand gate giving access to fully enclosed garden having patio, decked area. Lawn with borders to side with plants and shrubs. Two Garden Sheds and Greenhouse.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left and continue along Market Street into Gedney Road taking the right turning into Lime Walk. continue along the road for a mile or so until reaching the village of Lutton. Proceed through the village along Marriots Gate taking the left turning into St Nicholas Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67963280.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.