4 bedroom detached house for saleHayfield Manor, Hoyles Lane, Cottam, Lancashire, PR4 0LE
- 100% PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- Four Bedrooom Detached Family Home
- Plot 182 - The Shelford - Hayfield Manor
- Stunning Dining Kitchen & Utility Room
- Spacious Lounge & Study Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway & Double Garage
***100% PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE - READY TO MOVE IN TO*** PLOT 182. The Shelford is a magnificent four bedroom detached family home situated in the highly sought after village of Cottam. Positioned on the prestigious 'Hayfield Manor' development this exclusive collection constructed by Taylor Wimpey offers carefully considered layouts combined with stylish design to create the perfect family home. Internally the bright and airy accommodation offers flexible living and briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, downstairs W.C, spacious lounge, study room, modern fitted dining kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. The first floor offers a master bedroom with en-suite and three further good size double bedrooms with modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a detached garage of brick construction with driveway parking for several vehicles and beautifully manicured front and rear gardens. This superb plot is build complete and available to view today. Telephone our offices on 01772 824924 to arrange an appointment to view!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.