4 bedroom terraced house for salePrincedale Road, London, W11
- A very special house made up of the original house and two mews behind.
- Excellent and flexible accommodation.
- Stunning fixtures and finishes.
- Two roof terraces.
- Front and rear entrances plus an integral garage so ideal for those seeking discretion.
- EPC Rating = E
Kenure House. Designed and executed by Echlin, an award winning design and development studio, all elements of the house have been meticulously considered to provide a truly special home.
With Holland Park underground station close by (0.2 miles), Princedale Road is perfectly located for fast and easy access to the West End and the City.
Just a short distance away (0.4 miles) are the beautiful gardens of Holland Park. The bustling market and trendy boutiques of Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove are also close by as are the many popular bars and restaurants that Notting Hill has to offer.
Formed of what was originally three smaller properties, the end result is an exceptional house with wonderful accommodation and great lateral space. You also have the advantage of having entrances to the front and rear and a generous integral garage.
The fabulous reception room and large kitchen really set the tone for what is to follow, with 5 bedrooms (3 en suite), a home cinema, study area and two guest cloakrooms. Bedroom 5 is currently configured as a home gym.
Outside, there is a central courtyard that floods the property with light and two spacious roof terraces. The specification list is significant (and available on request) but needless to say, the property has air conditioning to principal areas, under floor heating and a Crestron home automation system.
Square Footage: 3,711 sq ft
- Air conditioning to principle areas
- Premium grade wide-board timber flooring to main living areas
- Oversize porcelain flooring to kitchen area
- Bespoke built-in joinery throughout
- Full height internal doors
- Glazed central courtyard garden
- Media room wired for Dolby 5:1 surround sound
- High specification double glazing throughout
- Customisable mood lighting throughout
- Crestron smart home control throughout for AV and lighting
- Sub-Zero wine fridge with 150 bottle capacity
CLOAKROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- Marble, natural stone and porcelain surfaces
- Polished plaster feature walls
- Bespoke feature basins and vanity units
- Vola and Dornbracht brassware
- Bespoke flush frameless glass shower screens
- Concealed slot drains to showers
- Duravit wall hung WCs with concealed cisterns, soft closing seats and dual button flushes
- Enamel steel baths with feature stone surrounds
- 10 Year BLP Home Warranty and Building Defects Insurance
- Echlin Support - one year operations service
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67964899.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOH160062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.