2 bedroom bungalow for saleDebruse Avenue, Yarm
- A Sensibly Priced Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow Set Within This Popular Development in Yarm
- Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Corner Plot with Attractive Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Originally Designed as a Three Bedroom Bungalow & Now Altered to Two Bedrooms with a Dining Room
- Spacious Well Presented Lounge & Separate Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Refitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge
- Two Generous Bedrooms with the Master Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Superb Refitted Shower Room with Double Shower & Modern White Suite
- Block Paved Double Width Driveway Providing Off Street Parking & Enclosed Car Port with Up & Over Door
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler, Double Glazing & Solar Roof Panels
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE: A Sensibly Priced Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow Set Within This Popular Development in Yarm. Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Corner Plot with Attractive Gardens to Front, Side and Rear. Originally Designed as a Three Bedroom Bungalow and Now Altered to Two Bedrooms with a Dining Room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67966664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.