1 bedroom retirement property for saleSchool Gardens, Stourport-On-Severn DY13 8EU
Withdrawn from Market
- Exclusively for people 55+
- Convenient central Stourport location
- Choice of 60 one and two bedroom apartments
- Affordable tenure options
- On-site team providing emergency assistance 24/7
- Tailored support, from domestic help to personal care
- Café bistro and lounge
- Activity studio and fitness gym
- Hair and beauty salon
- On-site car-parking
School Gardens, Tan Lane, Stourport-on-Severn – A ‘cutting edge’ brand new retirement development by Bromford comprising 60 apartments with a select choice of both one and two bedroom homes supported by an array of high end facilities and lifestyle features. Available to reserve now. Build completion expected April 2018. Show home available for immediate viewing Wednesday to Saturday inclusive from 10am till 4:00pm. 01299 822060
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7993609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phipps & Pritchard, Stourport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.