4 bedroom detached house for saleStaple Close, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Spacious kitchen/dining area measuring over 30ft
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Sunny aspect rear garden
- Garage and ample off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (71)
It is quite rare that you find a house with such an equal balance of good size bedrooms versus generous living space. All too often, it is usually one or the other but this four bedroom family home is perfect with good size accommodation throughout and plenty of space to entertain friends and family.Over the years, the house has been modified and now offers a beautiful modern and contemporary kitchen/dining area which measures over 30ft. Great for family gatherings or hosting dinner parties. The French doors lead straight out onto the patio area. There is a spacious lounge to retire to which is one of the biggest that we have had on the market for a little while. Outside the garden is lovely and private with a nice patio area to sit out and enjoy. To the front there is ample off road parking leading to a garage.The house is conveniently located for easy access to Waterlooville shops, the bus routes and the road networks.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this house we were so impressed with how much space was on offer compared to other properties we had seen in the same price range. The great big kitchen was a massive draw, having an older family its great that we can have a space where we can all get together.Many evenings are spent in the sunny garden too. Its great having a garden that still gets the sun at the end of the day. We have enjoyed our years here, the only reason for moving is that a job is taking us further afield. If we could pick the house up and take it with us we would.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'10 x 12'0 (5.74m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 30'8 x 8'5 (9.35m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 11'11 (4.24m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 8'9 (3.81m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 8'6 (3.51m x 2.59m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 8'7 x 8'6 (2.62m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67967819.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.