5 bedroom detached house for saleCawder Road, Glasgow, G68
- FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM VILLA IN PRIME LOCATION
- EXTENDED TO REAR AND GARAGE CONVERSION
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN & FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR PRIVATE GARDEN
- MONO BLOCKED DRIVEWAY FOR THREE CARS
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- RECENTLY FITTED DOWNSTAIRS WC
- A MUST VIEW PROPERTY
Robinson Moore is delighted to present this modern extended five bedroom detached villa in the popular locale of Carrickstone, Cumbernauld. Accommodation is formed over 2 levels and extends to modern lounge/dining room, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, five bedrooms (master with en suite) and family bathroom. Private gardens are provided to both front and rear with large mono blocked driveway allowing for off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67973192.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E060717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Moore, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.