2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSaxonfield, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
- GOOD SIZED LIVING ROOM
- NO CHAIN
- LOVELY SUNNY GARDEN
- GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
WELL PRESENTED, two bedroomed, Semi Detached BUNGALOW located within a VERY POPULAR residential area. GOOD SIZE Living Room which has been decorated to a neutral colour scheme and is offered for sale with NO CHAIN, VIEWING ADVISED to appreciate the property.
WELL PRESENTED, two bedroomed Semi Detached BUNGALOW located within a VERY POPULAR residential area. The property offers two GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, one with access to the Conservatory heading to the Garden. GOOD SIZED Living Room which has been decorated to a neutral colour scheme and is offered for sale with NO CHAIN, VIEWING ADVISED to appreciate the property.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, telephone point, carpet flooring.
Lounge 16' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire place, wall lights, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed window to side, door to side, sink/drainer, work surfaces, half tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood over, radiator.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.50m x 2.72m )
UPVC construction, double glazed window to rear, wall lights, carpet flooring, radiator, telephone point.
Cupboard, airing cupboard, housing for Baxi boiler, loft access, pull down ladder.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.62m x 2.77m )
(Into wardrobe recess), double glazed rear window, fitted/built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Patio doors to Conservatory, radiator.
Double glazed side window, radiator, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, WC, white suite, full tiling.
Good sized Garden.
Good sized Garden.
Power, lights, up and over doors.
Sun house, green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67976129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.