2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoman Road, E6
- A spacious and bright terraced property
- Two good size bedrooms
- Spacious living area
- Modern and stylish fitted kitchen
- 1 Family bathroom
- 679 Sq Ft
- Partially underfloor heating
- South facing garden featuring decked terrace
- Offered fully furnished
- Street Parking
Two Bedroom Terrace House Roman Rd Beckton E6. No Onward Chain Sold Fully Furnished
This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers or Buy to let Investors to acquire this beautifully decorated and fully furnished house. The property is a very well presented,two double bedroom terrace house with a large spacious and bright living room. The house is fully furnished, in a contemporary style, the kitchen has modern stylish fitted units, washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker microwave, and under floor heating in both the kitchen and the hallway. The Bathroom is bright and spacious.The garden is 100ft and south facing with decking terrace,ideal for BBQ'S in the summer.
Upstairs has one large double bedroom and one standard double bedroom, and is in very good decorative order throughout.
This property is conveniently situated the very attractive Central Park which is on of the more popular parts of E6 and close to local shops, schools, main road links to the A13 and bus services, giving easy access to all main train links into London. It is without hesitation that we strongly recommend an early internal inspection to fully appreciate the wonderful features on offer. Call now to book a viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67978187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.