2 bedroom apartment for saleClarence Lodge, Hoddesdon
- NO CHAIN
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- UPVC D/GLAZING
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
NOTICE OF OFFER: 37 CLARENCE LODGE, TAVERNERS WAY, HODDESDON HERTS EN11 8TH. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £250,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
NOTICE OF OFFER: 37 CLARENCE LODGE, TAVERNERS WAY, HODDESDON HERTS EN11 8TH.
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £250,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
William H Brown 41 High Street Hoddesdon Herts EN11 8TD Tel: 01992 464001.
Communal entrance door with video entry phone system leading to:
Communal Entrance Hall
With Lift access and stairs leading to all floors.
Main front entrance door leading to:
With wall mounted electric heater, power points, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted video entry phone system, doors leading to bedroom1, bedroom 2, bathroom and door to:
Lounge/dining Area 16' x 11' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.63m )
With UPVC double glazed door with matching UPVC double glazed side light leading to PRIVATE BALCONY. TV point and power points. Wall mounted electric heater. Through to:
Kitchen Area 11' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Fitted electric hob with electric oven under and extractor above. Space and plumbing for washing machine and Fridge/freezer. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Power points. Spot lighting.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" narrowing to 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 4.19m narrowing to 3.48m x 2.79m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted electric heater. Power points. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle with inset shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level flush WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail. spot lighting. extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Power points.
Three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and mixer tap. Wash hand basin with vanity unit below. Low level flush WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Tiled splash backs. Spot lighting. Extractor fan.
Gated entrance leading to Communal areas. ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE VEHICLE and further Visitor's parking. Communal Bin Store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67978325.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD105348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.