4 bedroom detached house for saleBurnham Avenue, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 2,024 Sqft Detached Family Home
- Sitting Room And Study Room
- Refitted Kitchen/Open Plan To Dining Area
- Large Utility Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room With WC
- Four Double Bedrooms With En-Suite To Bedroom Two
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway Leading To Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
A beautifully presented and substantially extended family home, located conveniently close to the town centre and within easy access to the beach. EPC-E
The property maintains many period features including picture rails, fireplaces and parquet flooring. The current owners have lived here for approximately twenty years and sympathetically extended the property to provide a master bedroom, integral garage, large utility room and study room.
The bright and spacious accommodation briefly comprises, entrance way with door to garage and door to a hallway with parquet flooring, which continues into the sitting room. The sitting room has an open fireplace and bay with a door to rear garden. From the sitting room, a door leads to the study room with built-in cupboard. The refitted contemporary kitchen is open plan to the dining area with feature bay window and under floor heating. There is a ground floor shower room with WC. From the garage, there is a door to the utility room with access to the rear garden.
On the first floor, there is a delightful galleried landing, four double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobe cupboards and an en-suite shower room with WC to bedroom two and a family bathroom.
Outside, the front provides ample parking with block paved driveway leading to the integral garage. The southerly facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked shrubbery, two patio areas, raised pond and summerhouse.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation and standard of internal presentation.
The property occupies a most convenient location close to the town centre and the mainline railway station with services to London Victoria, the precinct shopping facilities, the beach and promenade. Bus services pass nearby that give access to the town centre of Bognor Regis and the Cathedral City of Chichester.
A well presented and extended family home conveniently situated close to the town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67978484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.