2 bedroom flat for saleMagdala Crescent, Edinburgh
A spacious ground floor flat forming part of a stone built Victorian town house situated in a quiet leafy setting. Accessed through a well-kept, Victorian mosaic-tiled communal entrance hallway, the property briefly comprises:
• Entrance hall
• A most impressive sitting/dining room with bay window (views across to Donaldson’s) boasting period features including feature fireplace and original cornicing
• Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
• Two bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe
• Newly fitted, modern bathroom with shower over the bath
• Gas central heating
• Private front garden
• Permit and pay-and-display parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67983056.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27182610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.