3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTennyson Road, London, E10
- **Unfortunately (or fortunately for some), returning to the market due to a collapsed chain**
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Retaining Many Original Features
- Boasting Driveway & Garage
- Side Plot Previously Used As A Breakers Yard (Potentially Fitting 3 Cars)
- Professional Photographs Are Due 2nd July (Along with dimensions)
- Beautiful Original Wooden Window Shutters (Still In Good Condition)
Next Home Ltd are delighted to offer this rarely available, three bedroom property found in an extremely convenient location. Tennyson Road is as close to the High Road as you can get, without actually being on it and because of this the property benefits from the central line, parks, local shops, bars and restaurants.
The property boasts a first floor bathroom, three double bedrooms and the original sash windows throughout. Much of the original coving is retained throughout and we believe that the original wood flooring is also still located under the carpet.
A very private garden is located at the rear of the property and leads to a convenient garage (currently used as a workshop).
This charming end of terrace property is gleaming with character and is sure to prove popular.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 000498340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home Ltd, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.