3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarlington Road, Uxbridge, UB8 3JA
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- 3/4 Bedrooms | 19' Extended Kitchen
- 22' Extended Living Dining Room
- Separate Lounge/Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor WC | Family Bathroom
- Lean-To Conservatory | Approx 100' Rear Garden
- Private Off-Road Parking
- Gas Heating | Double Glazing
- Scope for Modernisation
- CHAIN FREE
** CHAIN FREE ** IN NEED OF MODERNISATION ** CALL NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING **
HUNTERS ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to offer for sale this 3/4 bedroom family house situated in this popular and convenient location IN NEED OF MODERNISATION. This property would be an ideal project with scope to improve and potential for loft conversion (STNC). EPC TBC.
Harlington Road is a residential road in Hillingdon just a short walk from Hillingdon Village and its local shops. It provides easy access to a number of schools including the Ofsted outstanding Hillingdon Primary School and the sought after Bishopshalt Senior School, bus/road links including the M40 with its links to London and the Home Counties along with Stockley Park, Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital and Heathrow Airport. Uxbridge town centre with its range of high street shops, bars, restaurants and Metropolitan/Piccadilly line station is found nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67985459.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYSSP202839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.