1 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Dumbarton
- Modestly priced one bedroom ground floor flat
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Spacious lounge with open plan kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom with en suite dressing room
- Excellent storage
- In need of slight refurbishment
- Security alarm system
- Door entry buzzer
Offered to the market at an extremely attractive price, quick sale , no chain. One bedroom ground floor flat convenient for all amenities.Ideal starter flat or buy to let opportunity. Lounge open plan kitchen, modern bathroom and double bedroom with en suite dressing area and in built wardrobe. The windows are double glazed and heating is by means of a gas-fired boiler to radiators in each apartment. A security alarm system is in operation, as is door entry buzzer. Surrounding AreaDumbarton itself offers local shopping, sports and recreational facilities and regular public transport. The neighbouring areas cater for a wider range of sports and leisure activities. The A82 and the A814 give access to the motorway network providing access to most major towns and cities throughout the western and central belts of Scotland. Dumbarton Central Railway Station is close at hand to the property . This railway link offers 4 trains per hour into the heart of Glasgow City Centre. Connections are also available to Helensburgh and Balloch, Loch Lomond. Other public transport facilities are situated in Dumbarton High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8013862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.