4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpiers Meadows, Basingstoke, Hampshire
- A truly beautifully presented semi detached Town House
- Versatile accommodation offering up to 4 bedrooms
- Delightful open plan kitchen/dining room
- Separate living room with private balcony
- En-suite shower room, bathroom & cloakroom/wc
- Private driveway to detached garage
- Gas fired heating & double glazed windows & doors
- Private enclosed garden
- Further detailes to follow
- Early viewing highly recommended
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL CONDITION THROUGHOUT.... Is this fantastic 3/4 bedroom semi detached house with versatile accommodation arranged over three floors. This comprises master bedroom with en-suite with the option of 2 or 3 further bedrooms & family bathroom. There is a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining room which is comprehensively appointed to a high standard and a separate first floor living room as well as aground floor cloakroom/wc. This property comes with its own private driveway which leads to a detached garage. Benefits include gas fired central heating & double glazed windows & doors. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67988279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHR1000766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Russell, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.