2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrownlow Place, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- REQUIRING FINISHING WORKS AND UPDATING
- LIVING ROOM WITH KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH LOFT AREA
- SMALL GARDEN TO THE FRONT
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
A TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY REQUIRING FINISHING WORKS, UPDATING AND MODERNISATION.
6 Brownlow Place requires finishing works, updating and modernisation throughout. The accommodation comprises living room, kitchen / dining area, hallway, ground floor bathroom, two bedrooms and a loft area. There is a small garden to the front. No onward chain
Brownlow Place is situated within close proximity to Berrycoombe Road and a main supermarket as well as the popular camel trail for cyclists and walkers. The town centre which is nearby caters well for day to day needs with several shops, primary schooling and a secondary school. The town also offers a main Leisure centre. Bodmin is situated within proximity to the A30 dual carriageway and has a mainline train station.
4.2m x 3.2m
3.85m x 2.46m
0m x 0m
Ground floor Bathroom
2.7m x 2.2m
0m x 0m
4.2m x 3.2m
2.58m x 2.88m
4.6m x 3.8m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67989425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.