1 bedroom flat for saleBeech Hall Road, Highams Park
- A Well Presented 1 Bedroom First Floor Apartment With Loft Room/2nd Bedroom
- The Property Comprises Good Size Lounge To The Front. Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom To The Rear & Stairs Lead To Spacious Loft Room/2nd Bedroom
- With 3 Piece Bathroom Suite, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating System
- Short Distance To Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station Serving Liverpool St.
- Energy Rating: C
"A Well Presented One Bedroom First Floor Flat
With Spacious Loft Room/2nd Bedroom…
Moment From Highams Park Centre & Mainline Station"
Small Reception lobby with stairs rising to first floor landing and accommodation.
First Floor Landing:
Of good size with access to each first floor room, stair case rises to loft room
4.72m (15ft 6in) x 3.76m (12ft 4in)
A large bay fronted room with double glazed casement windows providing lots of natural light and affording a pleasant outlook along Beech Hall Road, radiator, coving, high skirting, wood style laminate flooring.
2.72m (8ft 11in) x 2.39m (7ft 10in)
Double glazed casement window to rear elevation overlooking gardens, range of wall and base cupboards in a matching design with solid wood worktop, Butler style sink with mixer tap, space and provision for gas cooker, canopy style extractor fan above, plumbing/provision for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, fully tiled walls, power points.
3.58m (11ft 9in) x 3.15m (10ft 4in)
Double glazed casement window to rear elevation with an outlook over gardens, radiator beneath, power points, coving to ceiling.
2.11m (6ft 11in) x 1.78m (5ft 10in)
Double glazed window to front elevation, Suite in white comprises panel enclosed bath with shower mixer attachment and riser rail above, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, upright ladder style radiator towel rail, wall mounted cupboard, fully tiled.
Bathroom - 2nd View
6.4m (21ft 0in) x 4.93m (16ft 2in)
With restricted ceiling height, Velux style windows to rear elevation, radiator, power points.
Loft Room-2nd View
Floor Plan Loft Room
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67990486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100043401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McRae's Sales, Lettings & Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.