4 bedroom detached house for saleBillingbear, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Entrance hall, dining room, family room & sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom
- Downstairs bedroom/4 and en-suite
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath and shower
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 3 with en-suite shower
- Dressing room/bedroom 5
- 2 bedroom self-contained annex with bathroom and shower room
- 3 bay carport and garage with fitness room, shower room and utility
- Summer house with water and electricity
- Gardens front and rear, parking for several cars
Immaculate four/five bedroom detached family home with separate two bedroom self-contained annex, private gardens approx. 0.617 of an acre, detached garaging and extensive parking.
Located on the outskirts of the pretty hamlet of Billingbear close to the village of Binfield where local amenities include a doctors, dentist, chemist, Co-op supermarket and three public houses and recreational facilities include golf, tennis and cricket. Wokingham and Twyford are a short distance away offering more comprehensive shopping, sports facilities, cinema, restaurants and mainline access to Waterloo and Paddington stations. The recently regenerated and soon to be opened Bracknell town centre offers further extensive shopping. Close by is the M4 and M3 motorways. Schooling is well catered for with Dolphin, Bearwood College and Lambrook schools all being within a two mile radius.
Misbourne is situated in a rural idyll, well hidden from the road and backing onto polo fields and paddocks boasting beautiful views. The property has been extensively improved and extended by the current owners to provide a beautifully appointed family home with generous accommodation.
The property is entered by the front door to the spacious hallway with a sweeping staircase to the first floor and door leading to the dining room, an archway gives access to the inner lobby with doors to both the sitting room with feature fireplace and French doors to the rear garden and the family room also with French doors leading to the garden. The lobby opens out to the recently refurbished fitted kitchen/breakfast with an extensive range of eye and floor level units and marble work-surfaces and a door leading to the side courtyard area. An inner lobby leads to the downstairs cloakroom, the fourth ground-floor bedroom and en-suite shower room.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms, the master with en-suite bath and shower room and a range of fitted units, the second double bedroom is also well appointed with fitted cupboards and en-suite bathroom. The third double bedroom also with fitted cupboards has a en-suite shower room. The fifth bedroom is currently fitted out as a dressing room but could be converted back to a single bedroom.
Outside, the property is entered by tall double gates affording considerable privacy, the extensive gravel driveway provides parking for numerous cars and to the side of the property is a courtyard with adjacent garage and carport, The carport has an inside staircase to an upstairs fitness room and a downstairs there is a utility room and shower room. Attached to side of the garage is the annex with a large open plan kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and two en-suites. The gardens extend to approximately two thirds of an acre and beautifully tended being mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders with a two large patio areas, ideal for outside entertaining and paved pathways to each side of the garden leading to the bottom of the garden. There is a garden shed and a summer house with light and water.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67996460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THA170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Thame . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.