4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWicket Road, Kinson, Bournemouth
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- UPVC fascias, soffits and guttering
- Gas fired central heating with combination boiler
- Garden approximately 40' x 30'
- Airing cupboard
- Large hallway storage cupboard
- Ground floor bathroom
- Fitted carpets and blinds
This extended 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow is in a great spot: a peaceful residential neighbourhood within a short level walk of the centre of Kinson with a comprehensive range of shops, Tesco supermarket, leisure centre, library, regular buses and forest walks.
There is a rear aspect lounge with a feature fireplace housing a gas fire, and patio doors out to the garden. The kitchen-diner has an integral double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs, and 2 bedrooms upstairs, with both of them having eaves storage around the full perimeter.
A long and fairly wide driveway provides off road parking for up to 4 cars, one of which can be behind a large gate. There is a detached garage with power and lighting, a water supply, fitted workbenches, and plumbing for a washing machine. Behind this is a workshop room, which, along with the greenhouse, also has electricity.
Vendors' comments: "We get sun in the garden all day long. It's a quick walk to the shops. There's plenty of parking for when we have visitors, and it's quiet and secluded around here. The neighbours are great. It's been a lovely home. If we could pick it up and move it closer to our family, we would!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68000664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29037799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Bungalow Centre, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.