3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRydal Avenue, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1DJ
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Boasts A Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen& Study
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Indian Stone Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Three Vehicles
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT - BOASTING OPEN PLAN LIVING & SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a much sought after location in the village of Freckleton. Located within easy reach of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools this immaculately presented family home has been modernised to a high standard throughout and boasts open plan living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a spacious open plan living space with feature glass staircase, modern fitted kitchen, study room, three good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance Indian stone paved rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for up to three vehicles available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.