3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStaining Avenue, Ashton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1NL
- Superb Three Bedroom Family Home
- Semi Detached Property on a Large Plot
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Family Size Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens / Driveway Parking
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! - SUPERB THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A LARGE PLOT IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN ASHTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom semi detached property situated on a large plot in a popular residential location in Ashton, close to all local amenities, schools and bus routes. Well presented throughout the spacious accommodation offers flexible family living briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs W.C, three bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from large gardens to the front and rear with driveway parking for two vehicles. The property boasts UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing this superb property comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the dimensions this property has to offer. Ideal for first time buyers or investors alike!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.