4 bedroom detached house for saleChristchurch Gardens, , Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house in popular area
- Wonderful presentation throughout
- Impressive size rooms
- Ideal family home
- Family friendly cul-de-sac
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Tucked away in this lovely cul-de-sac in popular Widley sits this detached home just waiting for the next family to come along. There are so many positives here and the first is without doubt the location with it being in such a secluded spot and only a handful of neighbours.Once inside you’ll be pleasantly surprised by both the finish and the size of the rooms. Upstairs, all four bedrooms can accommodate a double bed meaning that if you are bringing a family with you there is no box room on offer. The bathroom is also very impressive with a claw bath and separate shower cubicle.Downstairs, the hallway is a great size and the newly added staircase is fabulous and a real feature. The lounge is a superb size and opens into the dining room making this an incredibly sociable home. The kitchen continues to impress and the owners have pinched the rear of the garage to add an extra utility space and downstairs shower room which works very well.Outside you have a parking space at the front as well as a private little front garden to be enjoyed. At the rear you’ll find a nice raised decked area that extends out from the dining room as well as lawned area for the little ones to enjoy. From the home you have great access back into Waterlooville or Portsmouth as well as good schooling close by. A superb home to view as soon as you can.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here and it has proved to be a fantastic family home. The one thing that grabbed us all those years was the space on offer and it’s really worked well.Adding the extra shower was really handy and with grown up children has taken all the pressure off getting ready in the mornings.We now don’t need all the space but take with us some great memories over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'0 x 12'10 (5.49m x 3.91m)
- Dining Room: 16'0 x 10'10 (4.88m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen: 14'2 x 9'1 (4.32m x 2.77m)
- Cloakroom/Utility Room
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 11'4 (4.96m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'1 x 11'0 (4.30m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'1 x 10'6 (4.30m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'9 x 8'8 (3.89m x 2.64m)
- Separate Toilet
- Raised Decked Area
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68009402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.