3 bedroom detached house for saleBrooks End, Pagham, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,060 Sqft Link-Detached House
- Sitting Room Through To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Three Bedrooms With Master En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Driveway Leading To Garage
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Cul-De-Sac Location
A light and spacious family home situated in the popular village of Nyetimber located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The local beach at Pagham is within easy access as is the seaside town of Bognor Regis and the Cathedral City of Chichester. EPC-C
The accommodation briefly comprises, a welcoming entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, which continues through to both the kitchen and dining area, dual aspect sitting room open plan to the dining area with double glazed casement doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen and cloakroom with WC.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, each with recessed fitted wardrobe cupboards and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower with WC.
Outside, the front garden is laid to shingle with a block paved driveway leading to a single pitched roof garage having power, light and personal double glazed door to rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised decking area and side access to the front.
The village of Nyetimber is located to the west of Bognor Regis and within the parish of Pagham. It offers a range of local amenities including a Tesco Express convenience store, post office, newsagent and a number of public houses. Infants and juniors school can be found at the nearby village of Rose Green, as well as further local shops and facilities. A regular bus service links the village to the seaside town of Bognor Regis and also the Cathedral City of Chichester.
A modern link-detached house located within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Nyetimber.
Sitting Room 15'10 (4.83m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Dining Room 9'11 (3.02m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 9'9 (2.97m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'5 (3.48m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 10'4 (3.15m) x 9'5 (2.87m)
Bedroom 3 8'4 (2.54m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
Garage 16'9 (5.11m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68010791.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 236698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.