3 bedroom terraced house for saleHartland Way, Morden, Surrey
- Terraced house with 3 spacious bedrooms
- Amazing location for commuters
- Driveway, no onward chain
- Pretty rear garden, garage
- Scope to make your forever home
- EPC energy rating D
Located in a sought after part of town, this superb home is close to popular schools and is less than a mile from 3 stations including Morden South with speedy links into London. It has been well cared for over the years and is in a "move in" condition but also has plenty of scope to really make it your forever home.
The extended lounge is a generous size with lots of space to relax and unwind. On those warm days, slide open the doors to the garden and let some fresh air and sunshine in. When it's your turn to have the family over for dinner, there's room for everyone in the separate dining room. The extended kitchen is spacious and will certainly please any budding chef but you could also re-design the layout (subject to all permissions) and make an impressive open plan kitchen/diner. This would then enable you to use the dining room at the front as your lounge. Upstairs, all bedrooms are good sizes so definitely room for a growing family. The bathroom and toilet are separate but could be combined (again subject to all consents). The garden is a real treat as it's been lovingly designed by the owner with a stylish astro turf lawn and lovely shrubs and flower beds. There is also a door to a large garage.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'9 x 10'9 (5.11m x 3.28m)
- Dining Room: 15'4 x 11'0 (4.68m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 13'5 x 6'10 (4.09m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 into bay x 11'0 into fitted wardrobes (4.60m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'9 (3.51m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 6'10 (2.62m x 2.08m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 16'2 x 9'2 (4.93m x 2.80m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68011549.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22014985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.