3 bedroom apartment for saleDalston Lane, London, E8
- Balconies to all properties
- 7 minutes' walk to both Dalston Kingsland station and Dalston junction station
- Local Amenities, shops of Kingsland high street and Kingsland shopping centre a mere 10 minutes' walk
- 11 minutes' walk to the open green spaces of Hackney Downs
- Luxury specification
LAST REMAINING THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT! CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Price based on 50% of full market value
Dalston Lane is a landmark new housing development in one of London's most dynamic residential areas. Outside, the new building makes a bold new addition to the urban landscape.
Inside, the 2 & 3 bedroom apartments offer ample living space, fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a tiled contemporary bathroom. Large windows create a light, airy feel. Every home has its own outside space and cycle storage. Located at the heart of fashionable Dalston, this is a highly attractive place to live.
From an artisan breakfast to late night jazz, you'll be living in a part of London that has everything! The multi-cultural energy has created a huge and varying choice of restaurants, bars, music venues, galleries and shopping, right on your doorstep.
Dalston is close to the City and Docklands financial districts, the technology hubs that are opening up across East London and the creative business of the West End and South Bank. There are frequent rail services and excellent cycle routes. Whether you're heading to the shops at Stratford, the theaters of the West End or the trendy venues of Shoreditch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68017961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DalstonLane3bed2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.