2 bedroom apartment for saleEllerman Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Popular & Desirable Development
- Well Presented Throughout
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Bathroom/WC & En-Suite Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
- EPC B
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this two-bedroom first floor apartment situated in this popular and desirable development, Ellerman Road.
Ellerman Road is a secure and well-maintained gated development located off Sefton Street running alongside the River Mersey and within close proximity to Liverpool city centre. The location offers residents delightful walks, views and access to a comprehensive range of amenities and attractions.
The accommodation offers bright and contemporary modern living space within a delightful and peaceful setting. Situated on the first floor, the property is well presented throughout briefly comprising entrance hall, open plan living room/kitchen with partial views towards central water feature, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom/WC. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating, allocated parking and is to be offered with no on-going chain. EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMEDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68018625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY180406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.