3 bedroom terraced house for saleVentnor Road, Middlesbrough
- A Superb Example!! Must Be Viewed!!
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recent Double Glazing Throughout
- Garage To The Rear
- Bathroom With Bath And Separate Shower Enclosure
- Light And Airy Kitchen Diner
- South facing garden
Three Bedroom Property Boasting A Mixture Of Period Style Features Such As Stripped Pitch Pine Doors, Fireplace And Plaster Coving Along With Modern Fixtures And Features.The Property Is Located In A Very Popular Residential Part Of Linthorpe And Will Likely Appeal To A Variety Of Buyers. The Property Has Had New Double Glazing Fitted Recently And Has Gas Fired Combination Boiler.The Current Owner Have Brought This Property Up To A Really Good Standard And Has To Be Viewed To Be Appreciated.
The Property Benefits From Having A Garage To The Rear,A Massive Bonus! For A Property Of This Type In The Area. On Street Parking Is Also Available To The Front.
With Accommodation Over Two Floors The Property Comprises:
Reception Hall Leading To All Ground Floor Accommodation. Open Living And Dining Room With Kitchen Diner To The Rear. The Kitchen Has A Large Glazed Perimeter Allowing For Lots Of Natural Light And An Appealing Garden Aspect.
Two Double Bedrooms With A Good Sized Third Bedroom To The Front. The Bathroom Is To The Rear Of The Property And Benefits From Having Both Bath And Separate Shower Enclosure.
The Front Garden Has Gravel Laid To Ground With A Dwarf Brick Wall And Iron Railings Enclosing. The Rear Garden Comprises: Patio Area And Lawned Garden With Planted Areas. The Garage Is To The Rear Of The Garden
24' 11'' x 12' 6'' (7.6m x 3.8m)
Open Plan Living And Dining Rooms, Double Glazed Bay Window To The Front. DG To The Rear. Decorative Focal Point Fire With Marble Surround. CH.
7' 0'' x 2' 0'' (2.13m x 0.61m)
Excellent Space For Family Living. Kitchen Diner Comprising Timber Base And Wall Units, Double Stainless Steel Sinks. Range Style Freestanding Cooker. Laminate Flooring. Handy Storage Cupboard. Large Double Glazed Perimeter.
11' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.5m x 3.2m)
A Double Bay Fronted Bedroom To The Front Of The Property. DG & CH.
13' 9'' x 10' 6'' (4.2m x 3.2m)
A Double Room To The Rear Of The Property DG & CH
8' 2'' x 7' 3'' (2.5m x 2.2m)
To The Front Of The Property. DG & CH.
A Modern Fitted Suite Comprising Bath, Shower Enclosure. WC & HB. Tiled Floor And Part Tiled Walls. DG & Towel Radiator.
15' 9'' x 6' 3'' (4.8m x 1.9m)
DG Composite Front Door With DG Side Light. Centrally Heated. Laminate Flooring
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68020640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8009343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.