2 bedroom flat for saleAlders Close, Wanstead, London, E11
- Bright and spacious first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Small purpose built development
- Large lounge/dining room measuring approx 18ft in length
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with walk in fitted wardrobes
- Well tended communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- Lease of 93 years remaining
- Storage cupboard
Offered for sale is this bright and spacious two bedroom first floor apartment, set within this small purpose built development with unobstructed views overlooking the greenery of the Wanstead flats playing fields. This property has been maintained to a high standard throughout by the current vendor and features a large lounge/dining room measuring approx 18ft in length, contemporary fitted kitchen, master bedroom with walk in fitted wardrobes, three piece bathroom suite, well tended communal gardens, allocated parking and has a lease of 93 years remaining. Situated within just a mile away from Wanstead Central Line tube station and all it's local amenities plus the future benefit of being within close proximity of Manor Park station with its Crossrail development by the end of the year. For further details or an appointment to view please contact the office on 020 8989 0011.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68021174.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Aldersclose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.