4 bedroom detached house for saleShepherds Close, Hambrook, Chichester, West Sussex
- Detached 4 bedroom house with 2 en-suite shower rooms
- 2 reception rooms and Conservatory overlooking garden
- Driveway and integral garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Surrounded by nearby countryside
- EPC energy rating D (67)
It's hard to know where to start with this lovely home but one thing is for sure it would definitely suit family living to a tee. It would also suit professionals who like to entertain. The front door opens into a welcoming entrance hall where there is also a cloakroom. The spacious lounge is bright and airy, you will have no problem in arranging your furniture exactly how you want, doors take you through to a formal dining room & a lovely conservatory. This room will be the perfect place to unwind with friends and family for an evening meal or Sunday roast. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of wall and floor units, plenty of storage, you will look forward to spending time in here refining your cookery skills. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with a very modern en-suite and a family bathrooms to both bedrooms 1 & 2 making the morning rush a breeze. The rear garden comprises a patio and lawned area so it will be ideal for children to play and offers an excellent degree of privacy.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 18'10 into bay x 11'8 (5.74m x 3.56m)
- Dining room: 10'5 maximum x 9'10 (3.18m x 3.00m)
- Conservatory: 12'3 x 8'2 (3.74m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen: 16'0 maximum x 9'3 maximum (4.88m x 2.82m)
- Utility: 8'0 x 5'2 (2.44m x 1.58m)
- Ground floor WC
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 (3.61m) x 10'10 (3.30m) narrowing to 8'10 (2.69m)
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 maximum x 8'3 (3.23m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'0 up to fitted wardrobes x 7'11 (2.44m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: 7'6 maximum x 7'5 maximum (2.29m x 2.26m)
- Garage: 16'1 x 7'10 (4.91m x 2.39m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68021678.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.