Plot for salePrimrose Hill, Llanbadarn Fawr, Aberystwyth, SY23
- **Full Planning Permission for detached 4 bed (2 bath) dwelling**
- **Enviable Location on the edge of the town **
- **Greenfield Plot with immediate access onto the adjoining county road**
- **Integral Garage and Parking for up to 4 vehicles**
- **Designed to the highest specification with potential low heating and running costs**
- **The plot sits in an elevated position over adjoining property with picturesque views**
- **Bus stop nearby and within walking distance to local amenities**
**Full Planning Permission for detached 4 bed (2 bath) dwelling**
**Enviable Location on the edge of the town **
**Greenfield Plot with immediate access onto the adjoining county road**
**Integral Garage and Parking for up to 4 vehicles**
**Designed to the highest specification with potential low heating and running costs**
**The plot sits in an elevated position over adjoining property with picturesque views**
**Bus stop nearby and within walking distance to local amenities**
The application site is located within the Aberystwyth suburb of Llanbadarn Fawr being close to the town centre which offers a range of facilities and services including local and national retailers, university, regional hospital, cafes, bars and restaurants, rail links and public transport network, access to local beaches and All Wales coastal footpath.
Development Site for large 4 Bed Detached Dwelling. Close to Aberystwyth Town Centre. West Wales Coastline.
Entranced via lobby
With access into -
Ground Floor Shower Room
Through to -
4.25m x 3.5m - a double bedroom with window to front. Multiple sockets TV point. Access to -
2m x 2.3m - including 1200 base corner shower, single wash hand basin and dual flush w.c.
7.25m x 4.3m - a large family room enjoying ample space with TV point, multiple sockets, patio doors through to rear garden area and separate doors through to -
7.5m x 4m with space in abundance with dual aspect windows to rear and side, patio doors to garden, the kitchen designed to specification with roof lights above allowing natural light into the working area. Integral larder.
Large Dining Area which seats up to 6 people with roof lights above, again allowing natural light, with vaulted ceilings throughout.
3.75m x 2m a useful area for washing machines and additional storage with side door access and integral door through to -
3.75m x 5.7m with up and over door to the front of the property.
With access to all rooms including integral linen cupboard.
4.25m x 2.5m - double bedroom with window to front, BT point, heaters, multiple sockets.
2.7m x 2m including separate bath and 900 base corner shower unit, dual flush w.c. single wash hand basin, side obscured glass windows.
3.8m x 2.8m - a double bedroom, with patio doors and Juliette balcony to rear, multiple sockets, TV point.
Double Bedroom 4
3.3m x 3.5m - double bedroom with window to rear, multiple sockets, TV point.
To the rear
It is proposed to take advantage of the relatively level garden to the rear creating a patio and general amenity area.
Please Note -
The proposed dwelling is subject to the local authority 10% Affordable Housing Construction on the future sale or transfer of the completion dwelling
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7460501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Aberaeron. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.