4 bedroom terraced house for sale8 Church Street, New Quay, SA45
- **Delightful 4 Bed Coastal Residence**
- **Close to beach and village amenities**
- **Off Street Parking**Terraced Garden with extended sea views**
- **Grade II Listed**Fantastic Opportunity for improvement**
- **Potential to be used as a family home or as a holiday let business**
**Delightful 4 Bed Coastal Residence**
**Close to beach and village amenities**
**Off Street Parking**Terraced Garden with extended sea views**
**Grade II Listed**Fantastic Opportunity for improvement**
**Potential to be used as a family home or as a holiday let business**
An attractive Georgian mid terraced residence offering well proportioned rooms on both ground floor and first floor with accommodation viz : Front Porch, Hallway, Front Sitting Room, Spacious Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Room with adjoining conservatory/Utility Room, Downstairs toilet. First Floor - 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Attic with potential to be used as overflow accommodation.
The property is located in the sought after West Wales coastal resort and seaside fishing village of New Quay along Cardigan Bay. The village offers a range of facilities including various cafes/pubs/restaurants, Blue Flag beaches, coastal walks, local shops, village school, doctor surgery, places of worship and excellent sports facilities. The Georgian Harbour town of Aberaeron lies within some 9 miles distance and an easy reach of the larger Marketing and Amenity Centres of Aberystwyth, Cardigan and Lampeter.
Delightful 4 bed Coastal Property. Georgian Mid terraced Former Captains House. West Wales Coastline.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7462387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Aberaeron. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.