Plot for saleYstrad Aeron, Felinfach, Lampeter, Ceredigion, SA48
- *** Former Commercial Site (Livestock Market) ***
- ***Now Available with Outline Planning Permission For Residential Development Purposes***
- ***½ acre or thereabouts ***
- *** Extensive roadside frontage ***
- ***Easily developed level site ***
- *** Edge of rural village community in Aeron Valley***
- *** Good range of local amenities ***
- *** The site enjoys excellent views / aspects over the Aeron Valley in a much sought after residential locality ***
*** Former Commercial Site (Livestock Market) ***
***Now Available with Outline Planning Permission For Residential Development Purposes***
***½ acre or thereabouts ***
*** Extensive roadside frontage ***
***Easily developed level site ***
*** Edge of rural village community in Aeron Valley***
*** Good range of local amenities ***
*** The site enjoys excellent views / aspects over the Aeron Valley in a much sought after residential locality ***
Situated alongside the Lampeter-Aberaeron A482 road at the village community of Ystrad Aeron/Felinfach, 5 Miles from the Georgian Harbour town of Aberaeron on Cardigan Bay and within some 7 Miles of the University town of Lampeter. Both towns respective provide a full range of local services and amenities with the village itself providing primary school, shops, garage, post office, places of worship and is on a regular bus route.
PLANNING PERMISSION - The site has been granted Outline Planning Permission as a result of a Planning Inspectorate decision. The permission is for 5 houses with 2 in the Affordable Housing Category and developed according to the layout and access plan prepared.
The Developer will need to apply for detailed planning permission covering the reserved matters and enter into a Section 106 Agreement with the Local Authority.
A full copy of the Inspectorate Planning Decision is available for the Agents office.
LOCAL AUTHORITY - Ceredigion County Council, Penmorfa, Aberaeron Ceredigion. Tel 01545 570 881.
TENURE & POSSESSION - The property is sold as Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
RIGHTS OF WAY, WAYLEAVES ETC - The property is subject to a Right of Way in favour of the adjoining field owner as hatched Green on the plan attached to the Agents sales particulars.
Well situated Freehold Development site for 5 dwellings. Edge of village location. 5 miles coast.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7463352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Aberaeron. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.