2 bedroom apartment for saleWesham Park Drive, Wesham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3EF
- Modern Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- 35% Shared Ownership Scheme
- Spacious Living Space & Modern Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- One Further Good Size Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED ON A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN WESHAM - 35% SHARED OWNERSHIP - AN IDEAL WAY TO GET YOURSELVES ON THE PROPERTY LADDER! *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this spacious and modern two bedroom first floor apartment situated on a much sought after residential development in the heart of Wesham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short walk to the historic market town of Kirkham, this well positioned property offers spacious living accommodation which has been presented to a high standard throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a communal entrance with secure door entry system, welcoming hallway, spacious open plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second good size bedroom and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers allocated parking for one vehicles and additional visitor parking. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 408302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.