3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeresford Road, North End, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Short walk to the shops
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
- EPC energy rating D (57)
If you are looking for a two or three bedroom house in central north end close enough to shops and transport links that you are able to walk to them then this property here in Beresford Road may well be right up your street.The house itself is in general modern condition with very modern kitchen and bathroom, double glazing throughout and gas central heating, which means whoever buys the property won’t have to worry about having to spend money on the big things themselves as it has already been done.The property is a three bedroom house where the 3rd bedroom is accessed through the second bedroom so it is absolutely ideal for any families out there who have young children, especially as both bedrooms are similar sizes. The current owner has looked after the property very well and the modern kitchen and bathroom could be mistaken for brand new. There is little more to do in the house other than decorate the property to your own taste.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here in Beresford road for seven years now and its been a great little place to live as it is close to everything. It’s a really good size with three bedrooms which would all fit double beds without to much of a problem. The garden is a nice sunny aspect so you still get a bit of sun when you come home from work in the early evening. The only reason that I am moving is that I have two cars and one of which I need a garage for. I hope the next owners are as happy here as I have been.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'11 x 9'9 (3.63m x 2.97m)
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 10'9 (3.99m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 8'3 (3.58m x 2.52m)
- Utility Area
- Family Room/Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'1 (3.99m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 8'3 (3.23m x 2.52m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68031281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.