3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Georges Terrace, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
****THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE****NO UPWARD CHAIN****OFF ROAD PARKING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****CELLAR****CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES**** Comprising entrance hallway/utility, downstairs bathroom, cellar, kitchen, lounge, two first floor bedrooms and further attic bedroom.
A three bedroom end terrace offering no upward chain and situated close to local amenities. Comprising entrance hallway/utility, downstairs bathroom, cellar, kitchen, lounge, two first floor bedrooms and further attic bedroom. The property also benefits from having off road parking, double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing advised!
Parking for one vehicle at the front, outside lighting and outside tap.
Entrance Hallway/ Utility 9' 10" x 5' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.55m )
Double glazed obscure door to side, ceiling light, plumbing for washing machine, worktop, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and doors to bathroom and kitchen.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 4" excluding recess ( 3.63m x 3.15m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, electric hob, electric oven, oven hood, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to inner hallway and cellar.
Cellar 11' 7" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.53m into recess x 3.48m )
Lighting and gas central heated radiator.
Stairs to first floor landing and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 7" into recess ( 4.14m x 3.53m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, double glazed obscure door to rear, ceiling light, inset feature fireplace with surround and gas central heated radiator.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light, stairs to attic bedroom and doors to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.58m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and feature fireplace.
Attic Bedroom 12' x 9' 10" into eaves ( 3.66m x 3.00m into eaves )
Double glazed window to front aspect and ceiling light.
Fenced borders with gate to side and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68032190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.