7 bedroom detached house for saleLady Bridge Lane, Bolton, BL1
- DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- PRIVATE CONVENIENT LOCATION
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY LIVING
* Offers Over * This impressive detached family residence is situated in a private yet convenient location. Immaculately presented to the highest standard throughout, combining both modern and contemporary living, the superb space simply must be viewed to be appreciated. We ask you to watch the video which accompanies these details to get a true feel of this fantastic property and everything it has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6464624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.