36 bedroom block of apartments for saleAdelphi Place, Preston, PR1
- Development Opportunity
- Chain Free
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Shops And Amenities Nearby
- Close To Public Transport
- City Centre Location
- Off Street Parking
- Prime Investment Opportunity
Kingswood are thrilled to present to you this amazing investment opportunity. A Rare Opportunity to Aquire 36 bedsits within the Town centre location. Close to Uclan. Restaurants, Bars and Shops within the vicinity. 36 Bedrooms. On site Office.
The property briefly compromises of three blocks of twelve apartments in each block. Each apartment has its own kitchen, wardrobes, desk and bed, and the bathrooms are shared on each floor.
This is currently being rented out at almost full occupancy and all bills and wifi are included in the rent.
Gross rental turnover - 108,000.00
EXPENDITURE - 23,432.96
FLOOR PLANS TO FOLLOW
Strictly through Kingswood on an appointment basis only.
Please contact Kingswood on:
Preston City Centre Office: 01772 88 65 55, Unit 8, Fishergate, Preston, PR1 2NJ
Fulwood Office: 01772 71 71 81, 77 Watling Street Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 8EA
These particulars, whilst believed to be correct, do not form any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact. No person in this firm's employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. All measurements quoted are approximate. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingswood , Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.