5 bedroom detached house for saleGreenwoods Lane, Harwood, Bolton, BL2
- OCCUPYING A STUNNING SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
- SURROUNDED BY FABULOUS OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- WELL PROPORTIONED STONE BUILT BARN CONVERSION
- FIVE GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER HAS A SIX PIECE EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY AND FOUR CAR GARAGE
- BLOCK OF THREE SERVICED STABLES, TACK ROOM
Situated within a stunning, semi rural setting, surrounded by fabulous open countryside, this breath-taking and exceptionally well proportioned stone built barn conversion offers a wealth of substantial living space, alongside extensive parking and private garden areas. This splendid home offers generous living space that is ideally suited to modern familes looking for an outdoor lifestyle, being situated in a unique semi rural location.The substantial and generously proportioned accommodation comprises an entrance lobby, cloakroom/wc, stunning reception hall with galleried landing over, principal lounge, formal dining separate siting room, orangery, fitted dining kitchen, utility room, five good sized double bedrooms (master with a six piece en-suite bathroom and walk in dressing room) plus a further five piece family bathroom. A large attic space offers extensive storage space that could be converted for further accommodation if required (subject to relevant planning consent). An extensive driveway and four car garage offers superb parking arrangements whilst the gardens are private and well maintained, overlooking green fields. A block of three serviced stables, tack room and the option of additional land to rent provides excellent equestrian opportunities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6542572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Harwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.