3 bedroom detached house for saleHam Manor, Angmering, West Sussex
- Detached character residence
- Three double bedrooms all with refitted en-suites
- Feature refitted kitchen & Family room
- Utility room, Dining room
- Double aspect sitting room with feature fireplace
- Thatch roofed double garage and boiler house
- Gas fired central heating
- Immediate vacant possession
- Large South and West facing gardens
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer ‘Thatched Corner’ which occupies a prime position on the Ham Manor Private Estate. Situated on a substantial plot this three bedroom detached home offers spacious and well-appointed accommodation throughout with scope to extend if required. At the heart of the house is a striking, multi aspect, fitted kitchen/breakfast room that leads through to a separate dining area, and each of the family bedrooms is serviced by its own private ensuite and in our opinion, whilst presented immaculately, this is an opportunity to purchase a ‘blank canvas’ to make your own. The thatch was recently overhauled in 2016.
Ground Floor accommodation leading from a formal entrance hall comprises a spacious, dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace that offers space for seating area if desired. A second entrance to the side of the property through a utility room leads to a dining room/study, and a stunning fitted kitchen with feature breakfast table and is without question one of the best of many features on offer at ‘Thatched Cottage’. Integrated appliances include AEG electric oven, steam oven, microwave and coffee machine!
Whilst occupying a sun filled plot, the rear gardens offer a surprising amount of seclusion that need to be viewed to be appreciated.It is uncommon to find a property of this standard with so much character that is also situated in such a good position. Internal viewing is both highly recommended and essential to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68042321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG170074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.