3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClear View, Saltash
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- NO CHAIN!
- 'Wrap Around' Front and Rear Garden
- Stunning Countryside Views
***OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 5th August -Call to Book In!*** With stunning countryside views, this three bedroom, semi-detached family home comes to the market with NO CHAIN! Boasting good size living accommodation comprising of a spacious living room with dining space, kitchen and utility, and garage.
With stunning countryside views, this three bedroom, semi detached family home comes to the market with NO CHAIN! The property enjoys a beautiful, level, 'wrap around' front and rear garden, offering a perfect space for entertaining and relaxing. Boasting good size living accommodation comprising a spacious living room with dining space, kitchen and utility, as well as three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and garage. Situated in one of the most sought after areas of Saltash which offers a range of facilities and amenities, including shops, pubs, post office, primary schools, leisure centre and golf club. This property is not to be missed, call now to avoid disappointment.
The house is approached via a white wooden gate in to the front garden with patio slabs, enclosed by a low level wall, shrubs and plants. The house is entered through a single glazed panelled door with a single glazed window to the side.
Once inside, there are stairs to the first floor landing with under stairs storage, door to living room and a further door to kitchen.
Living Room/ Dining 23' 5" x 11' 10" ( 7.14m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed window to the front and rear aspect, make this large room bright and airy. There is currently an electric fire in front of the original open fireplace with stone surround and wooden mantelpiece. At the back of the room is the dining area, large enough for a table and chairs with a door to the kitchen. There is a central light fitting as well as two wall lights, power sockets and a TV point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
The kitchen can be accessed via a door from the hallway and also through the living room. There is a double glazed window to the rear aspect giving way to far reaching views of the surrounding countryside and the River Tamar in the distance. Fitted wall and base units provide plenty of storage as well as a further pantry/ larder for further storage. There is a single bowl sink with separate taps, space for an electric cooker and access to the utility area.
Utility 11' 1" x 4' 9" ( 3.38m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed door leading to the side and rear garden. Fitted cupboards, space for upright fridge/ freezer, plumbing for washing machine, central light fitting and power sockets.
First Floor Landing
The landing gives access to all three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' x 10' 10" Max ( 4.27m x 3.30m Max )
The master bedroom looks out to the front elevation via a double glazed window. The room is large enough for a double bed plus extra furniture. There is a central light fitting, power sockets and airing cupboard.
Second Bedroom 9' x 11' 7" ( 2.74m x 3.53m )
This double room is large with plenty of space for furniture. There is a double glazed window to the rear aspect with spectacular views.
Third Bedroom 7' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.26m )
This single bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central light fitting and power socket.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.68m )
Rear double glazed window, three piece suite to include, wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with electric over-head shower and glass splash back. There is an extractor fan and central light fitting.
The rear garden can be accessed via the utility room as well as side access from the front garden. The level garden is presented in a 'wrap' around style from the front around to the back and is laid to lawn. A low level wall encloses the garden from the back and mature shrubs and plants along the side. Beautiful views of the surrounding countryside are enjoyed from this large sunny, low maintenance garden.
The garage is located at the top of the private drive in a block. There is an up and over door and single glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68043161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.