2 bedroom flat for saleMillharbour, Canary Wharf, E14
- Two bedroom eighteenth floor apartment with concierge
- Breath taking views overlooking the river and the city
- Open-plan kitchen with fully fitted appliances
- Bright and airy reception room with access to balcony
- Ample space to dine and entertain
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and storage
- Good sized second bedroom
- Fantastic location in the heart of Canary Wharf
Located in South Quay overlooking the Docks, this attractive two bedroom apartment offers a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen, filled with natural light and complete with a lovely private balcony.
Millharbour enjoys close proximity to the elite shops, restaurants, gyms, cinemas and bars of the Canary Wharf Complex and West India Docks. It's also very convenient for Canary Wharf Jubilee line and the upcoming Crossrail/Elizabeth line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1035758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.