1 bedroom flat for salePortpool Lane, Farringdon, EC1N
- Terrific one bedroom flat
- Located on the fourth floor
- Bright and neutral interiors in excellent condition
- Spacious reception room with feature fireplace
- Good sized double bedroom
- Spacious kitchen with utility area
- Offered with integrated storage
- Situated within a secure and well-maintained building
This is a very well presented one bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of an attractive and well-maintained block. Boasting bright interiors, a spacious reception room and good-sized double bedroom.
The Denys Building is a well-kept private estate situated within very easy reach of the amenities on Clerkenwell road and close to both Farringdon (a Crossrail link) and Chancery Lane Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.