3 bedroom detached house for saleAndrews Way, Hatt, Saltash
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Sought After Village Location
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Stunning Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory & Study
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Far Reaching Countryside Views
- Viewings Available 7 Days A Week
AGENTS COMMENT WHAT A VIEW!! A beautifully situated three bedroom detached home in the sought-after Cornish village of Hatt. The property is superbly presented throughout and boasts an array of features including; ample off road parking, downstairs toilet, dining area, wonderful modern fitted kitchen & utility, spacious lounge with fireplace, conservatory, study, store room, stunning bathroom with separate shower cubicle, a fantastically maintained rear garden with far reaching countryside views & more!!
AREA DESCRIPTION Hatt is a village approximately three miles North of Saltash off the A388 road to Callington. Benefiting from a shop/post office, garage and with bus provision for local schools, this is a popular family area close to the road links of the A38. Nearby, Saltash offers the main day to day requirements with supermarkets and a good range of local shops. The mainline station in Saltash provides rail links to London and other major cities. The coastal towns of Looe and Polperro are within easy reach and Plymouth is the nearest major City.
DISCLAIMER Under the Estate Agents Act of 1979 we are required to inform you that this property is owned by an employee of Maitlands.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68047541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.