1 bedroom flat for saleShannock Court, Sheringham
- Purpose Built Retirement Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Lounge & Kitchen
- 24 Hour Emergency System
- Residents Lounge & Hobbies Room
A lovely second floor retirement apartment in Shannock Court, Sheringham. With one bedroom, a lounge, kitchen and bathroom this would make a lovely retirement property for anyone aged 60 or over. The compex also benefits from a 24 hour emergency system, residnets lounge and hobbies room.
Shannock Court is a purpose built complex for the over 60's. Built by McCarthy & Stone LTD, this building proves a popular choice of retirement apartment. The builing benefits from a lift, laundry room, residents lounge and hobbies room. Tthere is also a Development Manager who can be contacted whilst on duty. There is also a 24 hour emergency system to reassure all the residents.
This flat is located on the second floor and comprises of a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
Door to the front. Storage heater and cupboard. Carpet.
Double glazed window to the front. Storage heater, telephone and TV point. Blocked fireplace. Wall lights and carpet. Archway through to;
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over. Stainless steel sink/drainer. Electric oven and hob with electric hob and cooker hood above. Space for a fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring.
Double glazed window to the front. Storage heater and carpet. Built in wardrobe.
Bath with mixer taps and shower above. Wash hand basin enclosed on a vanity unit and WC. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
This property is in a purpose built complex for the anyone over the age of 60. This flat is leasehold. The current annual ground rent is appx £500 and the annual service charge is appx £2,500.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68049239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.